Thursday, December 26, 2019

Opinion: Tesla Bjorn (aka. Bjorn Nyland) sux!!!

I have no idea how I found Bjorn Nyland's channel many years ago, when his mother bought him a red first generation Model S P85. Although his presentation skills were awful, he seemed very enthusiastic about educating people about electric cars.


I thank him for all his work and funny Youtube videos, but as a new years resolution I have to break up with him, aka. unsubscribed from all his channels. He became very boring, always with fart jokes and gay jokes ... and unfortunately he gets a lot of things wrong nowadays, so I can no longer enjoy his videos ... knowing that what he's saying is complete BS.

Bjorn Nyland is not the first "Tesla Tuber" I followed, then unfollowed ... and he's probably not the last, as there's a lot of misinformation published every day. Even if people have good intentions, I really hate it when they present their own theories as fact, even though they literally make no sense.

Good day, mr. Chinese Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment